No matter how you’ve reached this point, you’re in the right place. ACRE provides artists who are ready to take a brave leap of faith with the tools to make a living and a life. With individualized consultations, peer connections, business education, and resources – we can help you cast your doubts aside, develop a sustainable business model, and advance the role of art in the community.
It Starts with an Assessment.
Your journey begins with a one-on-one consulting session with Katie Johnson, Director of Bridgeway Capital’s Creative Business Accelerator. Together, you will unpack your business goals for the year and discuss the tools and resources that will help propel you to the next stage.
After your meeting, you will be asked to take the Business Growth Ladder (BGL). a comprehensive survey that asks questions about your business’s growth stage. Questions include topics such as hiring, revenue, marketing, and more. The result of this survey helps tell the story of your business’s strengths and areas of improvement.
From the big picture – like defining personal success, providing mindset shifts, unblocking fears, and facilitating financial clarity, to hands-on tasks, such as business modeling, budgeting, and funding, it’s our mission to figure out where you are in your art business and develop a clear path to get you to where you want to be.
We match artists with the space, support, and skills they need to grow.
Once we’ve taken time to identify your strengths, we turn our attention to addressing your weaknesses by connecting you with exactly what you need to take the next step.
- Quarterly group meet-ups with your ACRE Cohort to make connections, discuss business needs, and more.
- One-on-one business coaching and accountability from coaches who are experts in the business of art–from marketing to business modeling, to budgeting, and more.
- Professional development programs led by industry leaders, artists, and experts who have been in your shoes and know what it takes to be successful.
- Meaningful market opportunities to put your new insights into action
- Access to funding opportunities, including microloans and grants.
By the end of this program, you will…
- Go from feeling frantic and overwhelmed to clear, organized, empowered, and motivated to achieve the results you desire.
- Develop and execute a winning business plan so you can start, grow, and fund your project.
- Gain confidence in making decisions about your business.
- Reframe your relationship with business and start earning more from doing what you love.
- Connect with members and mentors and lean on each other for inspiration, creative collaboration, technical support, new client opportunities, and friendship.